Saturday, June 30, 2012

Refashionista

Refashionist has created a refashion each day! So 360 altered fashion items from op shop finds! Usually to make smaller, a better fit and much more stylish. Using dye, something I never think of, to change the colour..

I love her style; usually long top or little dress from skirts and hideous dresses with drop waists and loose fitting tops. So my style!

Here are a few of my favs.. Check out her blog for the terrible befores. Some of her finds are great! I wish I could find some things she has.. She must have a good eye to see past the hideousness..
Wrap around skirt to dress
Purple dyed dress..
Large dress to belted and dyed 
Brown dye transformation
Shoes go well too
From a skirt!
Dyed
Love this style!!
Fitted dress..
Great fabric!
Stylish LBD from sack
Love the black and white with red stockings!
Spots!
Style!
Shorten and belt does wonders!
Skirt to top
Upside down skirt..

No comments:

Post a Comment