Friday, November 19, 2021

Em's Ministry of Silly Walks Clock

I finally got to make a Ministry of Silly Walks clock! I've always thought this was a great idea and made it as a gift. I didn't get a great photo before I gave it away and will have to get them to take more pics at different times! I bought a cheap clock (although also could've picked one up from an op shop) and then printed the body and legs from a template a downloaded and edited from Google images, making sure the legs would be the right length to fit the clock. I carefully pulled apart the clock arms and stuck on the printed body to the clock face. I then cut out some sturdy black cardboard for the legs, and hot glued them to the existing clock arms (squashing them flat while drying). Once dry I reassembled the clock and it was as simple as that. His legs look great at all different times, so will have to get more pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment