I have made various pirate themed party food and costumes and a full pirate party would be great. So many food, game and decoration ideas. The costumes can be so simple too. These are pirate cookies I have made from here. Not only do they look great but they taste yummy too! I used a block of caramel chocolate instead of Rollo, which still worked great:
 |
| My version |
 |
| My Pirate chest cake: Tried to find those edible necklaces to add but couldn't. I think it
worked better with the limited colours/lollies! I also thought of
kit-lat or choc finger biscuits to create the wood but think the
frosting works really well! |
 |
| Our go at Jack Sparrow! People thought he was drunk all night but he was just in character |
 |
| Arrr me hearties! Another chance to dress up |
No comments:
Post a Comment