Saturday, May 19, 2012

Em's Mosaic Pots

I have finally done some mosaic-ing. I have wanted to mosaic something for a while and with the help of my mother-in-law I was shown how to mosaic one of my pots I have been saving for just that.. You definitely need lots of patience but the results are very satisfying. I absolutely have more respect for mosaic now! But I have a bit of a bug and can't wait to get onto my other pot! I wanted a seaside type theme, so brainstormed for inspiration on Pinterest and using plates I collected from Op Shops and titles  created four different sides with a blue/green/yellow theme. I'm very happy with the outcome. I love the starfish the best with yummy lapidary rocks in it. But all sides work well.


Starfish with lapidary rocks
Feet with white rock toes
Fish with stone bubbles and eye
Wave

1 comment: